Everest Base Camp with BBE
Explorers, travelers and climbers alike have long been seduced by the legend and excitement of Mount Everest and the extraordinary region of the Sherpa people. While the world’s greatest peaks Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and Ama Dablam characterize the mighty Khumbu Region, trekkers have the opportunity to explore from within its sacred valleys and picturesque villages, enjoyed spectacular views of the high Himalaya’s unforgettable panoramas. Along the way, we are showered with impressions of ancient Tibetan Buddhism as we visit and learn from our friends living in these inspiring monastic communities.
- 2 nights camping at Everest Base Camp during the Spring climbing season
- 15-day trek to Everest Base Camp
- Comfortable tea house accommodations with showers and warm dining halls
- Fully-supported trek with porters so that you can enjoy the hike!
- Excellent food in Base Camp
- Excellent accommodations at the renowned Yak & Yeti Hotel in Kathmandu
- Lobuche East Climb Extension