News in from Willie today, they are waiting out high winds for 3 days, currently at our Nido de Condores Camp! Looking at the forecast here they could be on for a summit day on Friday or Saturday… KEEP UP THE HIGH SPIRITS GUYS!!
Congratulations from everyone at BBE and friends and family of our 1st Aconcagua group to summit this season!! Fantastic effort from everyone. The team is already back at camp resting and hydrated. Willie’s group will start their push around Jan 3 as high wind is expected until
Our first Aconcagua team of the season is resting today at 5900m, our last camp before the summit push. Team asking for your positive energy and love!! Sending from all over the world of course!! GO GET IT GUYS!!
As our successful Ama Dablam team make their way down to Kathmandu, celebrating a fantastic month of climbing all over the Khumbu, culminating in an absolutely beautiful summit day for Ama Dablam, we’re delighted to share some pictures from Willie! One of his favorite trips ever! CONG
Now ahead of schedule, our Ama team got their heads down and put in a huge day today, to arrive at C2! Taking advantage of the amazing weather they’re headed for the summit tomorrow – we wish them a safe and stunning climb!! Great photo of Reagan enjoying the ridge
Positive news in from Willie today from Pangboche! The team enjoyed a rest day there, under the western arm of Ama Dablam, and a chance to plan the next few days! The forecast looks great with mainly clear skies and low summit winds. They are departing to Base Camp tomorrow, and will
News in from Willie today, back down in Lobuche after a superb day for their Lobuche East summit, followed by a 6000m sleepover in preparation for Ama Dablam! Happy team with great weather, headed up Lobuche East, with final objective Ama Dablam behind and the Khumbu Glacier below: &n